пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

BELKIN F5L009 LINUX DRIVER

Instant Repair Help over the Phone 6ya. I realize this thread is a bit old, but we might have some progress. Anyway around this other than not take that particular laptop anywhere? Simple and easy to install and works well. Login to post Please use English characters only. I do not have the link.
Uploader: Mauzahn
Date Added: 17 September 2004
File Size: 69.16 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67648
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I was able to install the drive with out even glancing at the direction.

We have linix home office with about a total of devices at any given time running on our network. Hopefully it was a simple glitch because it was being used for the first time.

Helpful 1 Not Helpful 1 Fl009 Flag. On the other hand you need to register for Solaris and I haven't seen any apps that work on Solaris. Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter.

Correct Answers - 10 points. Debian and Ubuntu supported USB gsm modem.

Solved: Belkin USB Hub

Samsung has always made very high quality products, but their customer service is horrible at best. F5L belkin network usb hub. However Rod's idea about using a serial gizmo to study the hub makes better sense.

Please note that I am contacting both sides vm ware player and belkin in order to ask for help. Would like to keep this linuux alive need. Answer questions, earn points and help others Answer questions.

F5,009 Versions Supported By Gcc 2.

[ubuntu] Belkin USB Network Hub installation and operation [Archive] - Ubuntu Forums

I am also sorry if I am treading well-trod ground. Want to know if that peripheral is compatible with Linux? There are several attempts to remedy this: I just ordered this online and found out that it isn't Linux compatible.

In reply to this post by Rod Whitby It was a generic linud interface I bought many years ago from [. Ask a Question Usually answered in minutes!

Add Your Answer Tips for a great answer: I wanted these comments and question to a previous thread on this topic, but that was closed to new comments.

Thanks for all the help from all of you!!! I'm running Ubuntu inside Windows Vista, and I'm able to get to my windows files from Ubuntu, so I tried right clicking connect. You are currently viewing LQ as a guest.

Using a Belkin F5L with vm ware player runni |VMware Communities

Given that I have gotten tantalizingly close getting this hardware to work on Ubuntu, but not quite there, I wanted to throw this information out there to see if there is anyone who might know how to get to the finish line on this. And then use it inside a virtual debian system running in a vm ware player on a windows 8 host system. For both Bullfrog, and Rod, I agree, attach a serial port onto the thing. We bought one for the house and then two for our businesses because the first one worked so well.

Search everywhere only in this topic.

You can not post a blank message. I wonder if it's worth the trouble, though, since even in Windows I've found this Belkin hub a bit of a pain. I plastered up a teardown of the F5L on iFixit http: You lniux post answers that contain an email address. Best thing to do is buy one and chuck a serial port on it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий