среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

LSI SRCS16 DRIVER

Sun Apr 23, Please post your thread in only one forum. There are 1 items available. I did this trick to fool it: For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab Add to watch list.
Uploader: Malabei
Date Added: 12 April 2011
File Size: 56.51 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 66615
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Intel Server SATA Controller MFR P/n C Srcs16 RAID 6 CH WB 64mb Cache | eBay

A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. Do you have one installed or can it be done without one. Add to watch list Remove from watch list. This makes it an excellent solution for video editing applications that require high data bandwidth and throughput. It is compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems, making it an excellent choice to add hardware Srcs116 capabilities to your computer.

Fri Nov 16, 3: There are no tax for Customers from United States and International.

Because I don't have the battery, I have preferred to have a cron job doing sync once every minute so even if the server crashes, I will loose 1 minute srxs16 data max.

Tue Nov 20, 9: If you'd like to contribute content, let us know. I have been in the game for 30 years and been doing RAID since it came out of nappies. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features.

Extremely Slow SATA Hardware Raid (Intel SRCS16 LSI Megaraid)

If any one wants the Reg hack contact me and I will dig it out Woldo. Customers also shopped for. I am using the new megaraid with Intel Raid Web Console.

I have the same problem with a MegaRAID controller on a production machine and I would like to know if there is a problem when enabling write-back mode. Mouse over to Zoom - Click to enlarge. My kernel is 2. Having a problem logging in?

Intel Srcs16 6 Port SATA 3gb/s PCIe RAID Controller Card -

However I am finding on a number of the servers in my care with this type of controller I am losing speed down from the single disk speed.

Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. I have other questions now. Learn more about Amazon Prime. Sun Apr 23, Serial ATA RAID is designed for server applications that require enhanced performance, reliability, and system scalability at an affordable price.

In fact I didn't have that option in the raid configuration utility I have only write through. Also I have installed megamon from LSIwhich continiously monitors the card and the arrays, performs consistency checks periodicaly and informs you about current status and all changes via e-mail.

This thread is being closed because it is a duplicate.

Please post your thread in only one forum. I did this trick to fool it: They hope these examples will help you to llsi a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own. Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in. RAID5 writes a lot slower than it reads.

Image not available Photos not available for this srfs16. So I logged on to LSI and tried their drivers and still the same issue. Image Unavailable Image not available for Color:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий